A list of some of my spherical and panoramic photography:
- http://victoria360.ca (alias http://victoria360.com) - One of my first full sphericals -- taken atop Mt. Tolmie in March 2015.
- http://victoria360.ca/300MasonJars - An installation by a good friend and artist Joanne Thomson (January 2016).
- http://victoria360.ca/earlypanoramas - Early testing of panoramic/spherical photography tools (early 2015).
- http://victoria360.ca/Gonzales - High resolution panoramic view from Gonzales Hill** (April 2015).
- http://victoria360.ca/SookeFireHall1 - Inside Sooke Fire Hall truck bays (March 2015).
- http://victoria360.ca/SookeFireHall2 - Inside Sooke Fire Hall truck bays (March 2015)
- http://vancouverisland360.ca - High resolution panoramic view from Port McNeill looking east toward Sointula on Malcom Island (December 2015).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/BeaverLakePark - One of my first full sphericals -- taken in the lower parking lot at Beaver Lake Park (March 2015).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/Finlayson - A tour of eight spherical images on Mt. Finlayson in Goldstream Provincial Park (January 2016).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/Jocelyn - Spherical view from Jocelyn Peak in the Gowland Tod Provincial Park (July 2020).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/HoleInTheWall - A spherical mini-tour of "The Hole In the Wall" near Port Alberni (September 2017).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/LakeCowichanBoatLaunch - Taken March 2015 at the main boat launch in Lake Cowichan -- found that a rocking dock makes stitching much harder :-).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/MtWork - Spherical view from my favourite lookout on Mt. Work (April 2016).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/PortMcNeill/Harbour1 - Port McNeill Harbour Park (December 2015).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/PortMcNeill/Harbour2 - Port McNeill Harbour Park (December 2015).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/PortMcNeill/SchoolGrounds - Port McNeill School Grounds** (December 2015).
- http://vancouverisland360.ca/SookePotHoles - Late winter at the Sooke Pot Holes (March 2015).
**: These sites are built using old technology, requiring Adobe Flash Player. Flash is a security risk and is being retired at the end of 2020.