This is a hidden page. It's okay to share via email with this URL: http://www.doug-butler.com/directions
Please do not place the URL on any public or searchable forum.
My door is always open to guests.
And I'm the "old school" type. Drop-ins are welcome anytime... well, almost anytime :-). Please be considerate our current COVID guidelines.
Address: 1005 McKenzie Avenue, Unit 419 (Google Maps Link)
It's easy to drive by the main driveway of McKenzie Avenue (see it here in StreetView). The most reliable entrance is here, off Saanich Road onto Annie Street.
Keep in mind when leaving or arriving, that it's a double-yellow on McKenzie at that point. Left turns are only permitted when non-obstructing of other traffic. Consider entering and exiting via Annie Street.
Doorphone code is 570 (my name is on the panel).
Phone(cell/text) number: 250-216-0398
- Visitor parking is at the southeast corner of the parking lot (Google Maps Link) - follow the signage and lane markings.
- WARNING: The last few stall on the left (east) side of the lane of Visitor's parking are actually reserved. Double-check the pavement markings at the end of your stall.
- There is some on-street parking on Annie Street, but be sure you're outside the fence.
- If you're staying past 11pm, please be sure to get a parking pass from me (I only have 1).
- For parties / poker nights / etc: the building curfew for sound is 11pm. Thankfully, we can still be normal volume after 11pm... well built building :-).
Hope to see you soon.